3.08.2013

Get in Shape

Let me begin by saying this is not a post about exercise or eating right.  In fact, I have been on the opposite road as of late.  Over the past few weeks I have started to see and feel a shift in some of my art work.  I think it still has the same vibe, maybe just represented in a different way.  Who knows.  either way I really like what I am seeing and have been getting pretty positive feedback so far.  Im open to hear hear what anyone has to say.  Thanks for looking!

 The first is a pen rough, just a quick sketch with a ball point. 
 The second is a more finished, but still kind of rough idea more finished from the first.
The third is a trying out a different shape with modified shapes, and all the holes pointing in a more random, but still considered fashion.

color next....?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment