8.05.2012

Orange through and through

Well I recently returned from my trip to Tennessee and it has taken me a while to get back into the groove of work.  It has also taken me a while to get back into drawing regularly and being creative.  I do love the city I am in, but sometimes it is a lot to take in.  With all of that being said, I made a much overdo trip to K-Mart to procure some home goods.  No trip to any store with a stationary isle would be complete without a visit to said isle.  I happened to come across a pack of pens that I felt that I just had to have.  I have always been a fan of Pilot pens as most people know, but I wasn't finding the colors I was looking for.  So I decided to try out some Zerbra Sarasa pens.  I am super thrilled with the colors and their vividness.  I thought I would post a picture using my new orange pen.  I will put one up tomorrow with the new green!!!  Enjoy and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment