8.29.2012

I'm so excited that I'm GIVING AWAY FREE ART!!!


Well I must say that the past few days have lead to some really fun drawings.  I am not sure why, but its like I go through cycles.  There was one that I am not really that fond of so I didn't put it up on the blog.  With that being said I hope you all enjoy the ones that were put up on the blog.  
 

In addition I have my website up and running.  I am uploading as images to it everyday.  While many of the images are not newer work, there are some new aspects to them.  For instance, all of the "If and When" drawings that I did over the course of a year have words written on the backs, that up until this point I didn't feel I was ready to share.  Some of the words are good, some are crude, and some are horrible, but they reflect my thinking and feelings at the times the drawings were made, which I think makes them important.  So if you get the chance hop on over to www.reesetchamness.com and have a gander at them. 

Lastly I will close my blog with this... A GIVE AWAY!!!  I am excited to say that my blog has had over 500 page views.  To thank the ones of you who come back to see it time and time again, this is my way of saying thanks.  I want to give away a few drawings.  That's right!  For Free!  All you have to do is leave a comment between now and midnight on September the 5th.  It doesn't have to be a special comment, just anything so you can be put in the drawing.  The more comments I get the more drawings I'll give away, but each individual should only put up one comment.  On the 6th I will go to a random number generator and it will select the numbers that will receive the artwork.  ie., if your the 10th person to comment and it spits out the number 10 YOU WIN!!  Just my way to say thanks for the support!  Tell you friends and family and feel free to link your site to mine.  Thanks!!     

2 comments:

  1. We (and by we I mean Mary) just got yours and Jessica's artwork in the mail and I gotta tell you, the piece that you sent that is also the one on the front page of your website is a million times better in person! Looks great, can't wait to see what comes from this new direction!

    ReplyDelete