10.03.2012

It has begun...

Alright my faithful few, as promised I am going to let you in on my next project.  The working name so far is "100 Fishes".  It is going to be pretty self explanatory, 100 fish drawings.  The kicker is that though the drawings are individual and self sufficient, they are ultimately meant to be seen as a single large piece that will cover as much space as it needs.  I am not sure how large it will end up, but I am excited none the less.  I also am not sure how long the project will take to complete, but I hope you will follow along on the journey and put up with my fish drawings over the next few months.  Either way I have already begun, so I will show off my first 3 fishes. 



Thanks for looking and let me know what ya think!  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment