10.27.2012

Summer Lovin'

I only title this summer lovin' in reference to the impending doom that is Sandy.  I like most people are not that worried since Irene was kind of a breeze, at least for those of us in the city.  This might give Sandy the window of ease she needs to really come in and destroy though.  Who knows, we'll see soon enough.

Apologies for not post more recently.  I didn't realize I had 6 drawings waiting to be scanned in and posted or I would have done this a few days ago.  I also have felt a great lack of caring towards most things as of late which has impeded my regular blog posting.  But enough about sad things, lets get to the good stuff that you came to see!  6 Fishes!





I am really please with most of these.  I hope you all enjoy.  Thanks for looking!      

No comments:

Post a Comment