10.02.2012

Weddings and Chickens

Sorry for my brief hiatus.  I try to keep this thing fresh, but I have been out of town the past few days attending a wedding.  Have no fear, I am back at it.  So... the first image came as a result from not doing any bird drawings lately.  I thought I would take a different approach to this one.  I am really happy with some of the things going on, and there are some things that will be changed with the next. 



   The second image comes as a response to the wedding that I just attended.  Two friends of mine just tied the knot and I was lucky enough to be there.  We had a blast and I got to meet some really cool people.  Most importantly I got to dance, a lot.  There were a lot of cool untraditional twists to the wedding so I thought why not an unconventional portrait.  Anyway I hope they will enjoy it.  Congrats Kelly and Kenny!

   Lastly, after 7 months of being in limbo between projects, I have decided what my next venture is going to be.  Oh, but don't think I'm gonna give it away just yet.  You'll have to catch the next blog to find out :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment