9.02.2012

If its called "Labor" day, why do we not work?


Well I must say last night started off the holiday weekend with a bang!  I actually made the effort to be social which is a rare occurrence.  Tim and Tabitha, two of my coworkers were kind and invited me to come hang out with a bunch of people from work.  They have access to the roof of their building so we were able to enjoy perfect weather and wonderful company.  It was one of those times that I sit back looking at the Empire State Building and realize though I am poor and struggling to make it, I am rich with good friends and I am so lucky to be living in the greatest city I have ever been to.


   

With that being said as many a glorious New York night tends to do, it leads to a less that spectacular or motivated morning.  But seeing as I didn't have to work today I took it as a perfectly acceptable excuse to sit and home and watch TV and draw.  I started off with Super 8, and have been watching Hell on Wheels the rest of the day.  Excellent show!   



As always thanks for looking, and be sure to look at the previous post for your chances to win some drawings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment