9.07.2012

A Breathe of Fresh Air


I am quite excited that I am finally getting around to posting these pictures.  It's always hard to get my art work done, when I am at the salon doing hair.  Although, I must say my Denman blow dries are getting pretty sparkling.  I also did get to work on my first fashion week show, and it was awesome.  By far the best show I have worked on so far.  The were presented in a scene instead of on a runway.  The Bowery Hotel was a beautiful setting as well.  The next three days will all entail work as well, but at least I'll be on the floor doing hair.      


I hope you all enjoy the pictures, the first is the biggest picture I have drawn in a long time.  The second is quite small and a possible sticker idea.  The third is kind of a revisit to old ideas, and I am super excited about the outcome of it.  Seeing that only two people commented on my giving free drawings away picture I see it only fit to give them both a drawing.  So Brian and Corin leave me a comment letting me know what you want a drawing of.  Mind you it will be my interpretation.  :)  As always thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Best contest ever. How about drawing a french horn with music?

    ReplyDelete