9.25.2012

Tentacles and Balls

Well I made it through another 5 day work week.  I was sick most of the time which made it go even slower, but overall I had a good week.  It is still early so I don't think I have a lot of extra hooplah to say at the moment.  So pictures! 
The first image is the tentacle part of the title.  I have found that when i am faced with a square sheet of paper it always throws me for a while.  I have a desire to fill the space which sometimes makes for boring shapes.  Anyway, this is what I came up with.  
Image 2 is a long overdue inspired piece.  Mostly because I couldn't think of anything else to draw, and partially because I really love this lamp.  The GLO Nightlight.  I thought it looked like something I would draw.  So I did.  P.s. the balls are glow in the dark and actually come out of their sockets, SO COOL!


   


As always thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment