9.13.2012

Back breaking work...

 This is going to be a quick post tonight, I just wanted to put up the finished product on my latest drawing.  It is by far the largest drawing that I have done in quite some time, almost flling a 9"x12" sheet of paper.  I really like making larger scale pieces.  I just bought an even larger pad in order to push myself to create some larger more intricate images.  This is a familiar composition for me, but I wanted to play around with some new and some old patterns.  I have included a detail from one of the neatest interactions in the drawing.  I hope you all enjoy!  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. sweet. I'd like to see this in person. The black orbs in the on the left make me think of ink blots... or that jelly stuff you see in lava lamps. :D

    ReplyDelete