9.17.2012

Scribble, scribble, scribble, scribble

Well it has been a long 5 day run at work as usual, but even with all the hair flying I was still able to make a few pieces of work.  The first is a larger scale like the previous post.  Trying out a few things here and there, I am somewhat pleased with it.  I do like the bubble rod thingy.  
The second one is a smaller scale one, I wanted to be able to get another drawing done tonight.  I am continuing to play around with different line weights in different areas.  I'm sure you can see the comparison between the two.  I am really liking the way this one turned out I think I will kind of follow the lead and see where it takes me.  As you can also see this shape has been continuing to show up very frequently in my work as of late.  I have liked it for a while, but its constantly in my head right now for some reason.  As always thanks for looking and enjoy!  Comments are always welcome. 

1 comment: