9.03.2012

The things that hold us together

 I'm not really sure what to write about tonight.  It has been a very low week.  I am not sure why, but sometimes all the lights aren't green up top.  I did get out of the house for a bit today, but it didn't really help to brighten the mood.  All though the negative feelings have been high, I must say that I have produced some of my best work in recent memory.  While I like both of these images I must say that the first one hits some kind of chord inside me.  The image quality is as good as I can hope for, but I really wish you could see it in person.  I like that the second uses the same technique, but creates and inside and an outside.  I like the soft line that's created to :).  I hope you all enjoy looking.  Thanks as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment