9.23.2012

Ungrateful...

Well I have to start by apologizing for not posting sooner.  The work week as always is hectic and doesn't allow for a lot of excess energy.  With that being said for, my faithful I have made 3 new images.  2 are quite nice and one was kind of testing.  But before we start I think I must say as the title of the post insinuates I feel I have dealt with a large number of ungrateful people this week.  The most stand out was a man in a wheel chair that was stuck going up the side walk ramp after crossing the street.  I decided to go and help him, then he asked me to push him a little further, and then to a store, and then here and there, all the while he was being extrememly rude and telling me I wasn't listening and being a stupid F#$%ER.  And eventually I decided I needed to go home because it really wasn't working out.  At this point he choose to call me a F#$%ING N#$%ER which I found interesting.  Needless to say some time you try to produce good Karma and sometimes you can't.  Haha.  Sorry to bore you with uninteresting this so without further ado, some images.



As always thanks for looking!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment