9.19.2012

September Sinuses...

Well the seasons are definately in the midst of change.  In order to celebrate my sinuses have decided to throw a party in my head.  Ugh...  My way of celebrating included my one shopping day a year where I got some new pants and shirts.  Yay for new clothes!  
I also got to attend a cool panel discussion on street art tonight.  It was all that could be expected from an Upper East Side gallery trying to sound sophisticated and knowledgeable about such a raw subject.  The best part was I got to see COST, and one of my favorite artists ever Buff Monster

Two smaller pieces and a larger piece for the drawings today.  The top one is one of my favorite kind of compositions, jsut playing with some line and texture combinations.  The 2nd is kind of experimental, not my favorite drawing as of late.  It's one of those you look back and and see about a million things you should have done different.  I guess that's why they make pen refills and blank paper.  The third is a fun little piece.  Revisiting some older style, because I got some inspiration from an instagram artist.  I think its pretty cool.

  P.S. I watched Highlander today, it was great.  I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes yesterday. It was AWESOME!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment