9.12.2012

Cats and Balls

So the past few days have been quite eventful.  I had two quite busy days at work, which was marvelous.  Putting up with all the crap of being an underling, I tend to forget how much I enjoy doing my job, when I actually get to do my job.  I have had some excellent clients, and top it all off today with one of my favorite all time models.  Magnifique!      
Jessica and I also got to go to a store that just sells light bulbs, called Just Bulbs.  It was super crazy, but made me want to just hang lights from every part of the hosue.  They even have the cool retro looking bulbs with like the orange glowing wire, super cool.  We also made the trek back to Ikea yesterday.  We always end up spending more than planned, but there are such nifty things there!!  The best part about going to Ikea is taking the water taxi back and forth from there.  The weather has been absolutely amazing the past couple of days, and being on the water was just so wonderful.      

Well as always thanks for looking.  I hope you enjoy the doodles for the past few days.  The color one got smeared for some reason, so I'm not really happy with it.  The three baller I did with Microns.  I still think I prefer my Hi-Tec-c pens more so, but it is nice to have some variety.  The last one is a silly drawing I did for a friend of mine.  I also completed the drawing for Brain, which will be in the mail shortly, but I didn't want to spoil it before he got to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment