9.04.2012

Rainy Day Orange.


Well I have to say that I for whatever reason I am feeling better today.  I went in today and got a hair cut by Clare.  I also needed to pick up my bag and tools to get ready to work on a Fashion Week show tomorrow with Veda.  Not sure what all its going to entail, but the looks seem pretty cool and so do the clothes.  I will try to snap some pictures if I am allowed to.  I think one big factor in my happiness is from a return trip to The Cotton Candy Machine.  Partially because its an awesome store and is like the happiest place in the world for me.  Partially because one of my long time favorite artists Andrew Bell is part of a show that is up.  Seeing his super clean line work and awesome attention to detail gets me excited about drawing and just excited.  While they look good on his website in person his drawings are even better.  Like wise while my drawings scan in ok I wish you could all see them in person.  There is a chance of course to win a drawing if you comment on This Post.  I am pretty stoke about the image for this post.  It took an extra bit of effort, but sometimes that's what it takes to make cool stuff.  I wanted to play some more with using the same pattern in different ways as well.  I added a detail of the image at the bottom so you could see whats going on better.  As always thanks for looking.



P.s. For all you non art kids out there, Orange is opposite of Blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment